What’s a shredder?
What can you make with it?
Nothing directly, but you will use the shredded plastic waste in the other machines to melt them into new products. If your plastic waste is bulky this is a great way to reduce the volume it takes.
What do you need to work with it?
- Plastic waste
- Electricity (we have manual and pedal powered versions in development ! )
- Boxes or bins to store the shredded plastic
How can you get a shredder?
- If you want to buy one, our parent company Singular MARS can design and build a motor, manual or pedal powered shredder to your specifications, or even parts if you want to build one yourself. If you’re interested in buying or renting one of our shredders please get in touch to get a personalized quote. Guide prices are: (delivery not included. Parts in stainless steel. Made to order, so it’s possible to adjust specs to your budget)
- Parts for self-build – PLEASE ENQUIRE .
- Shredder sub-assembly unit – Starting from £799
- Manual shredder – Starting from £2999
- Pedal powered shredder – Starting from £3499
- Motor powered shredder – Starting from £3999
- You can rent one from us: PLEASE ENQUIRE . Dependant on length of rental and distance from our workshop in Gatwick, Surrey.
|Shredder sub-assembly|| Manual (hand cranked) shredder,
| Motor shredder,
1.5 kW single phase, stand-alone
| Manual (hand cranked) shredder,
|Your next project !|