brochure for workshops in schools
- Machines delivered to your school, motor shredder, extruder and injection moulder
- A technician that will train your teachers so that they can confidently present the machines to their pupils.
- Plastic and moulds to create products
- Teachers can demonstrate the machines to their younger pupils while older students can operate the machines themselves with supervision.
- £1000 for 1 day
- £2000 for 1 week
- £3000 for 1 month
- £10000 for outright purchase
Why teach your students about plastic recycling?
- Teaching future generations about the dangers of irresponsible disposal of plastic waste is a very important aspect of our present and future.
- By experiencing first hand how a milk bottle can be recycled and become a new object, kids will learn the value of waste, recycling and taking care of the environment.
Why chose us?
- We can design a bespoke package for your school
- We have experience running events
- We are a social enterprise: profit is not the main goal of our business. Educating about plastic recycling and investing in environmentally friendly projects is.